Dating Boot Camp #4: Defining & Attracting Your Mr./Ms. Right
The second most common mistake dating singles make is trying to make a relationship work with someone who is not right for them.
In this session, you will define your Mr. or Ms. Right using a broad-based compatibility model. Using this model will allow you to select dating prospects who truly have long-term compatibility with you.
- Crucial criteria for assessing long-term compatibility
- Identify your must-haves, red flags and deal-breakers
- Learn how Introversion & Extraversion affect dating and mate selection
- Define in detail your Mr. or Ms. Right
- Identify the steps you need to take to attract your Mr. or Ms. Right
“I would recommend this workshop to everyone looking for a life partner. It’s a great way to stay focused on the right things.”
“I have a better understanding of the differences between men and women and how those differences look on a date. I have more confidence in dating overall.”
“This is more than a ‘dating’ course. There is a great deal to learn about personal growth. I look at dating partners differently now.”
“If you’re looking for a way to build a strong foundation for your next relationship, start here!”
“I got exactly what I came for – and more. With this information, I feel better about getting myself out there, and now I’m doing something about it.”