Dating Boot Camp #5: Scoring Points with the Opposite Sex
There are certain innate differences between men and women.
As a dating single, it’s important to know, to understand and to accommodate these differences for a male-female relationship to reach its full potential.
This session is designed to allow for a gentle, respectful, rich conversation between the sexes about these differences. After completing this workshop, you will interact more successfully with the opposite sex in all your relationships, both business and personal.
- Men and women’s differing intimacy cycles, communication styles, and response to stress
- Why is the opposite sex so “opposite?”
- Hear from men themselves: Do men really have caves? What do they do when they are in there? What do men want women to know about their cave time?
- Hear from women themselves: Why do women talk so much, especially when they are upset? What does a woman want her man to do when she is talking about something that is upsetting her?
- Lots of learning and lots of laughter for sure!
“I would recommend this workshop to everyone looking for a life partner. It’s a great way to stay focused on the right things.”
“I have a better understanding of the differences between men and women and how those differences look on a date. I have more confidence in dating overall.”
“This is more than a ‘dating’ course. There is a great deal to learn about personal growth. I look at dating partners differently now.”
“If you’re looking for a way to build a strong foundation for your next relationship, start here!”
“I got exactly what I came for – and more. With this information, I feel better about getting myself out there, and now I’m doing something about it.”