Dating Boot Camp #5: Scoring Points with the Opposite Sex
There are certain innate differences between men and women. “They come with the plumbing,” my mother-in-law used to say. She was right.
As a dating single, it’s important to know, to understand and to accommodate these differences for a male-female relationship to reach its full potential.
This session is designed to allow for a gentle, respectful, rich conversation between the sexes on various of these important differences. You will surely view and interact differently with the opposite sex after completing this workshop. What you learn will also be useful in other personal and business relationships.
- Men and women’s differing intimacy cycles, communication styles, and response to stress
- Why is the opposite sex so “opposite?”
- How can we get the opposite sex to see things our way?
- Hear from men themselves: Do men really have caves? What do they do when they are in there? What do men want women to know about their cave time?
- Hear from women themselves: Why do women talk so much, especially when they are upset? What does a woman want her man to do when she is talking about something that is upsetting her?
- Lots of learning and lots of laughter for sure!
Make your selection from the available dates listed. Or buy the Dating Boot Camp series of six workshops for the price of four. Future dates will be added as soon as they become available.
“I would recommend this workshop to everyone looking for a life partner. It’s a great way to stay focused on the right things.”
“I have a better understanding of the differences between men and women and how those differences look on a date. I have more confidence in dating overall.”
“This is more than a ‘dating’ course. There is a great deal to learn about personal growth. I look at dating partners differently now.”
“If you’re looking for a way to build a strong foundation for your next relationship, start here!”
“I got exactly what I came for – and more. With this information, I feel better about getting myself out there, and now I’m doing something about it.”